Hosted by Amy at My Friend Amy
Dates: Jan 1, 2010–June 30th, 2010.
Beth Kephart Newbie — Read one book out of any category. This level is not eligible for the prize.
YA Fan–Read all the books categorized as YA. This level is eligible for the prize.
Memoir Fan–Read all the books categorized as memoir. This level is eligible for the prize.
Mix’n'match–Read any 4 books off the list. This level is eligible for the prize.
Entire Backlist — Read the entire backlist. Definitely eligible for the prize.
- A Slant of Sun: One Child’s Courage, W.W. Norton, 1998 (Memoir)
- Into the Tangle of Friendship: A Memoir of the Things that Matter, Houghton Mifflin, 2000 (Memoir)
- Still Love in Strange Places: A Memoir, W.W. Norton, 2002 (Memoir)
- Seeing Past Z: Nurturing the Imagination in a Fast-Forward World, W.W. Norton, 2004 (Memoir)
- Ghosts in the Garden: Endings, Beginnings, and the Unearthing of Self, New World Library, 2005 (Memoir)
- Flow: The Life and Times of Philadelphia’s Schuylkill River, Temple University Press, 2007 (History)
- House of Dance, Laura Geringer Books: HarperTeen, May 2008 (YA)
- Undercover, Laura Geringer Books: HarperTeen, 2007 (YA)
- Zenobia: The Curious Book of Business, Berrett-Kohler, January 2008 (YA)
- “The Longest Distance,” in No Such Thing as The Real World, HarperTeen, May 2009 (YA–short story)
- Nothing But Ghosts, Laura Geringer Books: HarperTeen June 2009 (YA)
- The Heart is Not a Size, HarperTeen, forthcoming, February 2010 (YA)
- Dangerous Neighbors, Egmont, Fall 2010
I’ll be choosing Mix’n'match–Read any 4 books off the list.