The Non-Fiction Five Challenge from Joy! Read any five non-fiction books between May and September 2008. At least one book must be different from the other four. Click on a link to be taken to my review.
- Three Cups of Tea: One Man’s Mission to Fight Terrorism and Build Nations . . . One School at a Time by Greg Mortenson
- Christlike Parenting: Taking the Pain Out of Parenting by Glenn I. Latham
- I Am a Mother by Jane Clayson Johnson
- The Translator: A Tribesman’s Memoir of Darfur by Daoud Hari
- Not on Our Watch: The Mission to End Genocide in Darfur and Beyond by Don Cheadle